Mission Statement

To train boys and girls to love and serve Jesus Christ
through home delivered, kindergarten thru high school educational programs

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Holy Experience on Homeschooling

I came across a blog post today by Ann Voskamp that inspired me, challenged me, and also convicted me. It is a post in which she answers questions about homeschooling, the whys, the hows, all of those types of questions. What I love about this post is her openness and her quick explanation that she is not saying this is the only way to properly parent or educate your children. The other awesome aspect of this post is that she embeds so many resources and links within her writing. There are all kinds of interesting articles, resources, and online activities that you can look into. After reading this post I had to share it and hope that it can encourage you too. Please click over to A Holy Experience and browse through Ann's writings.