Mission Statement

To train boys and girls to love and serve Jesus Christ
through home delivered, kindergarten thru high school educational programs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Great Language Arts Activity:
I have attached a link to a program that is put on by the Lieutenant Governor. It is a literacy program that gives students the opportunity to write a story and submit it to the Lieutenant Governor's office. Student's will have their work be acknowledged by The Honourable Steven L. Point, OBC, Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia . Participation in this activity can be a part of your regular curriculum, as new illustrations for your child to write about are put up on the website every month. This is a great and simple way to incorporate creative writing into your child's curriculum, and to grow their imagination. This activity can be done by all ages, and I strongly encourage each family to participate in the program at least once this year. If you participate please include your story in your portfolio, I would love to read them! To receive full instructions and to view the illustrations your story is to be about click here: Write Me A Story